Owners' reviews of a West Wight Potter 19 or a C&C Mega 30
We're looking ahead to the boats scheduled for review in an upcoming issue. This time around we're looking for input from current and former owners of 19-foot West Wight Potters and C&C Mega 30s.
Do you own a Potter 19 or a Mega 30? Have you had one in the past? If yes, please get in touch with Dan Spurr at: email@example.com
Do you know someone who owns or has owned either one of these boats? If yes, please forward this message to that sailor.
Specifically, Dan wants to know about:
· sailing characteristics (good and bad)
· level of quality in the build
· what you like most about the boat
· what you like least about the boat
· specific problems you and others have had with this boat, like a leaky hull/deck joint
· advice you would give to someone considering buying this boat
If these aren't boats you've sailed in the past, please stay tuned for future messages. We're bound to come upon a boat that is or has been in your collection over the years. Right now, if you have had experience with a West Wight Potter 19 or a C&C Mega 30, we're anxious to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your experience with "the rest of us"!
The crew at Good Old Boat